De Lima Challenge President Duterte to Arrest Her Now.

De Lima challenge President Duterte on this Wednesday to arrest her immediately,
In the middle of the case against De Lima that she was involved in illegal dr*gs trade in New Bilibid Prison.

“Tama na. Hulihin ninyo na ako ngayon. ‘Yun naman talaga gusto niyo. Ikulong ninyo na ako ngayon. I’m here. Do what you want to me, Mr. President. I will wait for you,” De Lima said.

De Lima said that she never gives up and she continues fighting in this country.

"I want to fight here in my country." De Lima said.

De Lima was emotional in a press briefing on senate and she added that she got am Harras from staff of the Government.

“Hindi po ako duwag dahil wala akong kasalanan; ‘yung mga nagtatago lamang, mga duwag ang umaatras.” - De Lima said.
Source: GMA Network
Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger