Alden, confessed about his Family Future

Alden Richards has a write up from the famous talk show host and writer Cristy Fermin in his news column in Bandera. The title of her write up is " Alden Wais sa pera: Kailangang ayusin ko na ngayun ang future ng family ko." It is true for this write up because recently the Pambansang Bae opens his second branch of Concha Garden Cafe in Tomas Morato, Quezon City. he was the model of the youth today for his wise financial management of his hard earned money from the showbiz industry.

His reason is good about his preparation for his future" until the pouring of blessing is good, it is better to save. I am buying for my needs but my priority is my family and our future.' So I engaged in business, and make a partnership with my friend so that I can know where my earnings will go. It is better that at present I will prepare for the future of my family." it was the sincere statement of the Pambansang Bae Alden Richards.

Alden is also preparing another business besides the Concha Garden Cafe. He told that after the return of investment for his garden cafe he will start a Gas Station business same with the family business of Maine Mendoza. It proves that not only in write ups but in reality he is preparing for his future.

Source: Ron Sagun
Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger